The Oregon Farmers’ Markets Association (OFMA) is a 501(c)(6) organization. As the key organization representing the majority of Oregon farmers’ markets statewide, OFMA assists with the promotion, support and development of partnerships between Oregon agricultural producers and communities. Our market members serve crucial functions in their communities for both residents and farmers, particularly beginning and disadvantaged farmers, providing key access points for produce sales. OFMA’s work helps those farmers’ markets succeed through education, training, networking, and targeted initiatives around areas of shared need, such as low-income access opportunities.
Make a donation with PayPal
21524 Trotter Rd.
Your generous donation will support OFMA to:
- Provide for Farmers’ Market Manager networking opportunities
- Key discussions on policy issues affecting food and farms
- Annual Market Manager meeting
- Printed market directory distributed throughout the state of Oregon
- Workshops and conferences focusing on marketing products directly to consumers
- Participation in research projects that generate statistical data to help farmers and markets
For businesses and persons that share our commitment to farmers’ markets, and to supporting small farmers and entrepreneurs in Oregon, this is an excellent opportunity to make an impact. Your support sustains and promotes Oregon farmers’ markets.
A donation letter and receipt will be sent to you. Donations to a 501(c)(6) are not tax deductible.
Thank you for your support.
Oregon Farmers’ Markets Association
OFMA is grateful for generous support from our sponsors: