OFMA's 2017 Market Directory has arrived!
The two versions below contain the same information, and can be used for different purposes.
You can also use our MARKET FINDER to easily locate a market near you. If you can't find the market you are looking for, they may not be an OFMA member. Please search for them using the Oregon Farm Explorer instead.
PRINT INSTRUCTIONS FOR OFMA GUIDE:
You may send the 2017 BROCHURE PDF to a commercial printer or use it to produce your own OFMA brochures.
Brochure Commercial Printing Directions
- 11 x 17
- Two-sided, black and white, no bleeds
- Off white or white text weight paper
- Runs head to head (as set up in file). When unfolded, inside page should appear right side up
- Folding: once in half crosswise (to 8.5 x 11), then letter fold with OFMA logo on front panel
- Quantity: TBD by customer
Brochure Printing at Home
- 11x17 size
- Actual size (rather than fit to size)
- Flip on long edge